My my my…. Where has the time gone!?! What I had hoped to be a short break turned into almost 5 months of a whirlwind. Let’s hope it doesn’t happen again.
It’s quite impossible to try to go into detail of what I’ve been up to for these many months… So here’s a short summary:
– Rally to Restore Sanity: totally awesome experience
– My dad’s one year anniversary: scary how quickly time flew by… But loved spending the weekend with my family back home
– The holidays: nothing crazy or out of the ordinary. Good times, good food, good company
– Year-o-weddings: the year finally ended, by attending the 12th wedding. Definitely fun bringing in the new year at one of my best friends wedding reception
– Work: work has been insane to say the least. I shall leave it at that.
– Babies: 2011 will be the year-o-babies. Lots of people getting prego this year, which I’m totally happy to see. I love me some babies 🙂
Since I didn’t get time to do my new years resolution so far this year, here goes:
– eat better. I’ve turned (and taken the hubby with me) to organic fruits and veggies. Sure sure I know what you’re thinking… “uhhh where have you been? Way to jump on the organic bandwagon a few years late!” hey better late than never right? I’m so impressed with the freshness factor and how much better my meals taste with the organic ingredients in them. Needless to say, I’m sold.
– exercise more. Yeah ok. Same drill each year.
– be better at keeping in touch with people. After seeing some of my friends at weddings last year after a long long time I realized how bad I’ve been at keeping in touch with them. Yes it works both ways but you gotta start somewhere.
– write more. Ha. This starts now, not 3 months ago.
Nice to be back folks… Looking forward to catching up with my fellow bloggers.
Crap… Wrote this on the iPad and it wrote over my last post. Good thing all it was was out of sight out of mind.
Filed under: Rants |